Friday, October 18, 2013

Craft: Car Lap Activity Table

We are going on a car trip with a 2 year old. So I say to myself she can color and read and play all the way there. But then I got to thinking about how she doesn't have the lap space she needs!! So here is how I made her a lap activity board for the car.
Take a cheap whiteboard and a hot glue gun. Cut a polar fleece square 2.5-3 inches larger than the white board. Then hot glue 3 sides of the polar fleece (centered) to 3 sides of the white board.



Glue the corners together too so it ends up square. 
Then cut it: 
And hot glue it shut
Stuff to your desired stiffness with stuffing or fiberfill. I though bean bag material might be awesome as well. 
Then glue on the last side and glue up the last 2 corners in the same fashion.

Good Luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment